Monday, December 26, 2016

AMIIBO WARS: CURRENT STANDINGS


AMIIBO WARS: THE STANDINGS
**UPDATED 12/26**
-Rankings Are Currently Following The Season 5 Top 20.
-Biographies For All Amiibo Wars Competitors Have Been Added!

(REVAMPED: Only Including Their 3 Most Recent Tournaments Now. To be fair to the ones who have poor records in their far off history.)

This is where my amiibos stand currently in my tournament series "Amiibo Wars". Every season I keep track of win records and season placements to calculate who's at the top and bottom each season. I like to see how the standings fluctuate and who's rising and falling in Amiibo Wars so I can make changes accordingly. Right now every currently released amiibo has been part of Amiibo Wars. Some have been shelved due to ineffectiveness and inability to perform. This is not a tier list, it's based off of the performances of each amiibo in my tournament series each season. They will be in order from 1st Place-Last Place from left to right. The scores were decided by their placement each season and divided by the number of seasons they competed in. (Only their last three tournaments will be used. The score sheet is at the bottom of the page.) Three amiibos have currently been retired due to horrible performances in and out of the tournament series. I gave them a fair chance and they lose 9 out of 10 Matches, they end up just being free wins for their opponents which I really don't think is fair. Keep in mind some amiibos have only competed in 1 Tournament so their rankings will fluctuate a lot as they compete more.

Click each portrait for a Biography of each amiibo and a brief summary of their time in Amiibo Wars!!

SEASON 5 CURRENT STANDINGS
1st-10th

11th - 20th

21st - 30th


31st-41st

CURRENTLY UNRANKED


RETIRED
(These Amiibos Will Not Receive Bio's)

PAST SEASONS:
SEASON 4 STANDINGS



CURRENT AVERAGES LIST


(The score sheet of the actual averages. I add the total number of challengers they defeated each season and divide it by the number of seasons they competed in. Bonuses are given to those who land in the Top 10. Exempt are ones who have yet to complete a season. Retired are amiibos I'm done using in my tournaments.)



                       

5 comments:

  1. do you think u can stream/record season 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe in the future, but I don't have any plans to currently. People tend to be very judgey with amiibo fights because they aren't super exciting for most people since they don't go for risky maneuvers and tend to play things safe. I just feel like people would knit pick more than they would praise them. I think writing them is probably more entertaining lol.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'd just like to let you know that I still frequent/enjoy this blog!

    ReplyDelete